Massage Therapy in Milton
There's no denying the power of massage. No matter how we describe it (pampering, rejuvenating, and therapeutic) or the reasons we receive it (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
The highly skilled registered massage therapists at James Snow Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Centre will first offer you a detailed consultation to create a comprehensive treatment plan specific to each patient based on their individual needs in order to achieve balance.
This plan may include a range of treatments designed to enhance body movement as well as restore your physical function so you can feel better. Each of our treatments is designed to fit your schedule, lifestyle and your budget. Some of the innovative massage treatments we provide are:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Stretch Therapy Sport Massage
- Relaxation/Stress Management Treatments
- Increased Circulation and Flexibility.
- Enhanced Sleep Quality.
- Greater Energy
- Improved Concentration
- Reduced Fatigue and Stress
- Decreased Anxiety
- Enhanced Immunity
- Improves Body Motion
- Relieves Tension Related Headaches
- Reduces Heart Rates
- Helps With Injury Rehabilitation
Getting a massage can do you a world of good; with our fast paced schedules, and the highly stressful world that we live in today, massage therapy is one of the best ways to relax and promote overall wellness, both physically and mentally!Included in your Initial Visit, the massage treatment will consist of the following:
- Any assessments required to formulate an effective treatment plan
- Massage treatment
- Ending with a client interview, which consists of any remedial exercises as part of the treatment plan (stretches, strengthening exercises, or hydro-therapy)